19th July 2021
EP

Six members of a family sustained burn injuries in a fire triggered by a cooking gas cylinder blast in their house in Chittagong’s Satkania upazila recently, police said.

 

The injured were identified as Sayed Ahmed, 65, Shahnewaz, 40, Md Helal, 36, Khaleda Begum, 45, Abdus Shukkur, 36, and Delwar Hossain, 50.

 

Four of the injured have been shifted to the burn unit of Chittagong Medical College and Hospital after their condition worsened.

 

The accident occurred at Sayed's house behind Montana Club in ward number 6 of the municipal area of Satkania.


comments
leave a comment

Create Account



If you have already registered , please log in

Log In Your Account



Download The Anniversay 2018



Share